CA Service Management

• 1.  Alteration of LIST_CNT via Web Screen Painter

Posted Aug 03, 2017 12:57 PM

Hi there,

Question... 

Right now when you look up information in the system. So let's say I make a search for the first name John and the last name Doe. And there happens to be three of them in the system. The first two have an active status and the third entry has an inactive status. 

What I would like to do is write a <PDM IF> statement (or similar) to alter what is displayed based upon the status of the individual... so for example...

<PDM_IF "$args.status" = "0">
    <PDM_MACRO name=lsCol hdr="Name" attr=combo_name exportFmt=ShowLink link=yes>
    </PDM_IF>

and...

<PDM_IF "$args.status" = "1">
    <PDM_MACRO name=lsCol hdr="Name" attr=combo_name exportFmt=ShowLink>
    </PDM_IF>

Assuming variables of 0 and 1 for true and false for active and inactive statements. This should be possible I would think assuming the syntax is presented correctly. 

Any thoughts? 

Thanks!

• 2.  Re: Alteration of LIST_CNT via Web Screen Painter

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 04, 2017 05:13 AM

Hi Jordan,

some changes to the syntax in regards to the mentioned code is provided below i.e.

<PDM_IF "$args.delete_flag" == "0">
    <PDM_MACRO name=lsCol hdr="Name" attr=combo_name exportFmt=ShowLink link=yes>
    <PDM_ELIF "$args.delete_flag" == "1">
    <PDM_MACRO name=lsCol hdr="Name" attr=combo_name exportFmt=ShowLink>
    </PDM_IF>

I want to confirm that you are trying to display contact with link for only those records whose active status is Yes, correct? Hope the above should help you get the results.