CA Service Management

• 1.  48 Hours autoclosure

Posted Aug 04, 2017 11:34 AM

Hello Community,

On my 14.1.02 SDM i have configured that after a 48 hours a closure is requested the ticket close automatically if the user doesn't close it.

On the email that the user receives there're two buttons: Reject and Approve. If the user clicks reject, PAM goes to SDM and set an status to the ticket and if the user approves, the same PAM goes to SDM and change the status.

We've a problem because some users days, weeks even after months the ticket is closed they see the email they once received and click on reject and that change the status.

There's a way i can change something in SDM that stop the change of that status (Through web service is done by an admin user).

Best Regards.

• 2.  Re: 48 Hours autoclosure

Posted Aug 04, 2017 02:06 PM

Hi Jason,

The only thing I can think of here is to put a data partition on the default role for administration (which is the role the admin user which web services is using, has) as an "update" constraint when the status is set to closed on tickets.  The only thing here is that since you will put this constraint on the admin role, any admin user would also have the same constraint.  So you might be better off building a new access type, role, and user for web services to use and apply the constraint to that instead.

Hope this helps,
    Jon I.