IDMS

• 1.  IDMS content at CA-WORLD 2017?

Posted Aug 06, 2017 10:11 AM

will IDMS have a presence at CA-WORLD 2017? as in presentations, tech staff available? IDMS party nights? or, SIGs?? (sorry - birds of a feather is what they call them now .....)(sorry - I still live in the 20th century)

• 2.  Re: IDMS content at CA-WORLD 2017?

Posted Aug 07, 2017 11:28 AM

Hi Chris,

Most of CA World will take place on the show floor this year and we will have a databases station on the floor for demos and questions.  We are planning pre-conference sessions on Monday and Tuesday, with several user and partner presentations, from British Telecom, Nationwide Insurance, the Department of Homeland Security, and ObjEx.  We will also have database roadmap and birds of a feather sessions.

There is no separate CA IDMS event, but the CA World event night will feature Counting Crows and Third Eye Blind.

Dave

• 3.  Re: IDMS content at CA-WORLD 2017?

Posted Aug 07, 2017 01:01 PM
      |   view attached

Okay – I will be there and was offering up any presentations that you might be interested in, but if you have that covered, then I will just sit back AND WATCH

Is the pre-con education idms-oriented – or just the non-idms stuff I have already seen?

Chris Hoelscher

Technology Architect, Database Infrastructure Services

Technology Solution Services

123 East Main Street

Louisville, KY 40202

Humana.com

(502) 476-2538 or 407-7266

• 4.  Re: IDMS content at CA-WORLD 2017?

Posted Aug 08, 2017 09:25 AM

The pre conference sessions presented by users will focus on IDMS.  The roadmap and birds of a feather sessions will include both IDMS and Datacom.