Service Virtualization

• 1.  What library versions of Apache and jetty servers  being used in DevTest 10.0 ?

Posted Aug 07, 2017 07:18 AM
    we are on DevTest 10.0.0  and we need to verify which version of apache and jetty libraries that are being used inside the product.

In LISA_HOME/Lib I could find the jar for jetty named as jetty 9.3.11.v20160721.

For apache servers would require the version number as I was unable to fetch that.

please confirm the above version for jetty servers.

• 2.  Re: What library versions of Apache and jetty servers  being used in DevTest 10.0 ?

Posted Aug 07, 2017 11:07 AM

Hi Viraj, 

As discussed with you over call, here is the link to the catalog you were looking for in the product documentation 

https://docops.ca.com/devtest-solutions/10-0/en/release-notes/third-party-acknowledgments

Thank You 

Neelima Kadimi

• 3.  Re: What library versions of Apache and jetty servers  being used in DevTest 10.0 ?

Posted Aug 08, 2017 04:35 AM

According to the details in the link ,

Jetty library version is mentioned as 9.3.5

But , when I checked in the lib folder I found jetty jar named as - jetty 9.3.11.v20160721

Is the link not updated?

Thanks,

Viraj

• 4.  Re: What library versions of Apache and jetty servers  being used in DevTest 10.0 ?
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 11, 2017 02:54 PM

Viraj,

jetty 9.3.5 was last used in DevTest 9.5.1.  Starting with DevTest 10.0.0 only jetty 9.3.11 is being used.  This is probably just a documentation misprint.  I will bring it to our documentation group's attention.

The best was to determine the versions of the 3rd party jars is to look in both the DEVTEST_HOME/lib/dradis and DEVTEST_HOME/lib/shared folders.

Hope this clarifies.  Apologies for the confusion.

~Marcy

• 5.  Re: What library versions of Apache and jetty servers  being used in DevTest 10.0 ?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 11, 2017 04:50 PM

Found out from our documentation group that jetty 9.3.5 is still being used by the Portal in DevTest 10.0.0 and 10.1.0, which have the jar files located in the following folders:

DEVTEST_HOME/webserver/phoenix/phoenix-10.0.0/WEB-INF/lib

DEVTEST_HOME/webserver/phoenix/phoenix-10.1.0/WEB-INF/lib