CA Service Management

• 1.  How to set the default system name

Posted Aug 10, 2017 03:04 PM

Hello
    I need your help I need to change the name of the system that appears by default when loading the page

The idea is that when loading the page instead of leaving cabi-pi:6400 appear boxi

For your help from beforehand thank you very much

note: i'm using Plataforma de BI de SAP BusinessObjects 4.1 Support Pack 3

• 2.  Re: How to set the default system name

Posted Aug 11, 2017 07:55 AM

Hi Alexis, 

I believe it will use the last servername that was in there from the last session.  If you put in the one you want, and then log in, then log out, then launch it again, it should show the new one you put in there.  

I dont know of a way to force it to be something specific.

Jon I.

• 3.  Re: How to set the default system name

Posted Aug 11, 2017 09:11 AM

Dear thanks for replying I explain a little more my problem when you enter for the first time the system field is automatically completed with a server name that is not correct so you modify it and when you log in again the name of the server that you changed appears My problem is to change the name of the server that appears the first time you log in

• 4.  Re: How to set the default system name

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 13, 2017 09:10 PM

Even if you delete the browser cache, and login the correct login, the problem still occurs?

Best regards, Kosei

• 5.  Re: How to set the default system name
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 15, 2017 11:34 AM

You can use the steps in the following URL to change the default system name on the CMC and LaunchPad login page

Setting the correct CMS name for BI Launchpad and CMC login page | David Lai's Business Intelligence Blog 

• 6.  Re: How to set the default system name

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 17, 2017 10:56 AM

Alexis.........

Did the URL link help you in changing the default system name within the CABI CMC and LaunchPad login pages?