Hello all, Please am having serious issue here.
Few days ago I decided to launch servicedesk on our backup server as information was needed on it but error persist.
Later I decided to reconfigure the sdm as service was showing "starting" but realized the configure icon disappeared.
After much troubleshooting, we decided to uninstall the app then re-install and much failures encountered.
At the end we were able to uninstall. When we start to re-install again we begin to face this issue as attached here. This would have been logged as a case on CA support but the version is no longer supported again but we believe community would greatly be of help.
Please, we need help from all angles as this application need be up and running in order to save heads from rolling
Awaits prompt responses.