CA Service Management

• 1.  Request on ca sdm

Posted Aug 14, 2017 07:20 AM

Hello Team

Currently what is available in our sdm tool is.

1.Request assigned to an analyst count against the analyst even if the analyst requesting for an information from the user and the user is taking time to respond

what is expected to be

Ability to move pending requests to the users queue and it counts against the user pending when the users revert with the information

2.Incidents Logged and assigned shows an opendate time and closedate time

what is expected to be

Incdent logged and assigned should show opendate time, closedate time and date time that request will violate based on the priority chosen

please advise on it how it can achieved.

• 2.  Re: Request on ca sdm

Posted Aug 14, 2017 09:55 AM

Hi Aamir,

1. Set the status to one that stops service type events, e.g HOLD, Awaiting Customer Feedback. Then this will halt the SLA for the Analyst. When the user revert back with pending information, change the status to one that resumes the SLA, e.g. Open

2. You can update the list form to include the missing info via WSP. I'm almost certain some of this information is already on the form. So you just have to update the form with whatever fields that missing to make it easy to view this in a Scoreboard as I assume this is the intention.

===

Kind Regards,

Brian

• 3.  Re: Request on ca sdm

Posted Aug 14, 2017 10:14 AM

Hi Aamir,

For #1 - Most customers will use a custom status such as "waiting for info from customer" and that status can be used as part of a conditon for a notification macro to send reminder notifications to the end user.

For #2 - This one I am not sure on.  "When you say that an incident is logged and assigned should show"... where exactly are you referring to these fields showing?

Jon I.

• 4.  Re: Request on ca sdm

Posted Aug 15, 2017 03:04 AM

Hi  Jon

For #2

please see below screenshot I need to put date/time field also that request will violate based on the priority chosen

• 5.  Re: Request on ca sdm

Posted Aug 15, 2017 03:29 AM

Hi Aamir,

The information you are talking about on #2 is already part of the screen in the 'Service Type' tab. So in my opinion, there is absolutely no need to do this.

Kind Regards,

Brian