Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

Do we have any solutions how to run Informatica workflows using Devtest tool?

• 1.  Do we have any solutions how to run Informatica workflows using Devtest tool?

Posted Aug 15, 2017 10:02 AM

Currently i am working on the ETL process, in which i want to automate the DB data validation after ETL process. I just want to know that if any jar or any solutions to accommodate Informatica  workflows in DevTest. Currently I am using Dev Test version 8.0.1. 

• 2.  Re: Do we have any solutions how to run Informatica workflows using Devtest tool?

Posted Aug 15, 2017 10:49 AM

Hello Karthi,

It looks like the support for Informatica DataDirect Oracle JDBC drivers was added in 9.1:

New Features and Enhancements - DevTest Solutions - 9.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Oracle JDBC Driver Support

Added support for the Progress DataDirect and Informatica DataDirect Oracle JDBC drivers.

Case Number: 238155

The pages below were updated:

Virtualize JDBC Traffic - DevTest Solutions - 9.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

CAI Support Matrix - DevTest Solutions - 9.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Hope it helps.

Heloisa

• 3.  Re: Do we have any solutions how to run Informatica workflows using Devtest tool?

Posted Aug 15, 2017 12:25 PM

Thank you so much. let me install 9.1 and start working on it. Thanks Once Again!

• 4.  Re: Do we have any solutions how to run Informatica workflows using Devtest tool?
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 15, 2017 12:44 PM

Karthi,

DevTest 10.1 is available and also supports Informatica DataDirect JDBC Driver. If possible, I recommend you installing DevTest on release 10.1 and test it.

Virtualize JDBC Traffic - DevTest Solutions - 10.1 - CA Technologies Documentation 

The following JDBC drivers and databases are supported:

• Informatica DataDirect JDBC Driver 5.1.2 to Oracle 11g database (com.informatica.datadirect-dworacle-5.1.2.HF1.jar)

Heloisa