Symantec IGA

• 1.  How to add reviewer's comment in RCM email template

Posted Aug 17, 2017 07:29 AM

Hi

Is it possible to capture and add new parameter (which will hold the Reviewer's comment) in RCM email template?

CA Identity Governance 14.0

• 2.  Re: How to add reviewer's comment in RCM email template

Posted Aug 17, 2017 08:42 AM

Also what does the parameter email.event.parameter.title.actionDescription store?

• 3.  Re: How to add reviewer's comment in RCM email template

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 22, 2017 10:11 AM

here is a list of defined email template parameters:

Configure Email Notifications - CA Identity Governance - 14.0 - CA Technologies Documentation 

your parameter is not on the list, and I cannot find more information on it. the best thing to do, is to add it and test to see the output.

• 4.  Re: How to add reviewer's comment in RCM email template

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 18, 2017 09:29 AM

sulca03, linyu02,

Any insight to help the customer here? I remember this being on enhancement request....

Trying to find it in the ideas section.

Bill

• 5.  Re: How to add reviewer's comment in RCM email template

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 22, 2017 10:27 AM

The problem with this functionality is that review comments are not a mandatory field

Also based on this there is no parameter that holds this information:

Process Parameters for Default Reviewers - CA Identity Governance - 14.0 - CA Technologies Documentation 

The enhancement request I was referring to is not for this functionality, so a new one would have to be opened.:

Use case based required comments in GM 

• 6.  Re: How to add reviewer's comment in RCM email template
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 28, 2017 01:49 PM

Currently there isn't support for any customised email parameter, we can only use the predefined parameters which are provided for an email template.

email.event.parameter.title.actionDescription " is a predefined text which mentions about the action any particular certification does and can be used in emails.
    For e.g., User certification actionDescription will be like: Certify the assigned roles and privileges of the people that report to you.