DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  How to Migrate UIM CABI Jaspersoft

Posted Aug 18, 2017 06:43 AM

Hi Team,

In my environment, CABI Jaspersoft is setup using cabi probe of CA UIM. I need to migrate the contents of this Jaspersoft to another server where Jaspersoft is setup using CABI Jaspersoft 6.3 installer. When I am exporting the contents of UIM CABI in a zip file (using export everything option) and importing that content to another server, the customized reports are running fine but out of box reports and dashboards like Alarm Summary, Device Summary etc are not running giving errors as shown below:

Open Alarms Report Error

UIM Summary Dashboard Error

Kindly provide the solution for this. 

Thanks & Regards,

Balram

• 2.  Re: How to Migrate UIM CABI Jaspersoft

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 18, 2017 10:09 AM

I would suggest you open a support case for this and provide the above information.

Do not think the communities will be a good solution for solving this one.

• 3.  Re: How to Migrate UIM CABI Jaspersoft
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 18, 2017 10:32 AM

Hi Balram90

I agree with Gene that a support ticket would be the proper way to approach this issue.

But, before you, please consider (if you didn't do so already) checking the probe documentation which contains instructions on how to Migrate from Bundled to External Confguration - CA Unified Infrastructure Management - 8.5.1 - CA Technologies Documenta… .

I hope it helps.

• 4.  Re: How to Migrate UIM CABI Jaspersoft

Posted Aug 21, 2017 01:55 AM

Hi Iulian,

Thanks for this helpful document. I guess cabi probe needs to be setup in external mode on the server where Jaspersoft is not setup using cabi probe and after that the data needs to be migrated to that server.

Regards,

Balram