Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

I have installed the Excel Plug in for CA Agile Central. But when I click "Connect to CA Agile Central" button, I am not seeing the connect option at the bottom of the pop-up window

• 1.  I have installed the Excel Plug in for CA Agile Central. But when I click "Connect to CA Agile Central" button, I am not seeing the connect option at the bottom of the pop-up window

Posted Aug 21, 2017 08:28 AM

I have installed the Excel Plug in for CA Agile Central. But when I click "Connect to CA Agile Central" button, I am not seeing the connect option at the bottom of the pop-up window

• 2.  Re: I have installed the Excel Plug in for CA Agile Central. But when I click "Connect to CA Agile Central" button, I am not seeing the connect option at the bottom of the pop-up window
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 21, 2017 08:43 AM

What version of Microsoft Office do you have installed? I assume, that it is MS Office/Excel 2016, as we have seen this issue with that version. Please note, that the last tested and supported version of Microsoft Excel is MS Office 2010! 
    In order to connect simply hit the 'Enter/Return' key which is the default action for this dialog box. 
    See also https://support.ca.com/us/knowledge-base-articles.TEC1519235.html

Please let me know, if that answers your questions.