DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Deactivating/Activating profiles under net_connect probe via the command line

Posted Aug 23, 2017 06:08 AM

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to activate or deactivate the profiles under net_connect probe, via the command line?

I am able to do the same using LUA. I am looking for something similar to the nas probe maintenance command

"pu.exe -u administrator -p PASSWORD /PATH/TO/DEVICE maint_until for 300 until """

Regards

Simjith

• 2.  Re: Deactivating/Activating profiles under net_connect probe via the command line

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 23, 2017 08:40 AM

It would not appear the net_connect has any PU command to enable or disable profiles.

This would be an ER that would need to be entered on our idea wall.

• 3.  Re: Deactivating/Activating profiles under net_connect probe via the command line
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 23, 2017 08:46 AM

Hi, you can use the PU "probe_config_set" from controller probe:

pu.exe -u <user> -p <pass> /domain/hub/robot/controller "probe_config_set" "net_connect" "/profiles/<profile_name>" "active" "no"

And then restart the probe:

pu.exe -u <user> -p <pass> /domain/hub/robot/net_connect _stop

• 4.  Re: Deactivating/Activating profiles under net_connect probe via the command line

Posted Aug 23, 2017 09:27 AM

Hi Adriano,

Thank you for your quick reply. Is there any timer option available, similar to the maintenance command for NAS, so that the profile will be activated after the specified interval of time

Regards

Simjith

• 5.  Re: Deactivating/Activating profiles under net_connect probe via the command line

Posted Aug 23, 2017 10:35 AM

You are welcome.

I think that doesn't exist by default. But you can create some scripts to do that.