Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

LISA Console not showing list of VS - Error occurred building our list of modules

• 1.  LISA Console not showing list of VS - Error occurred building our list of modules

Posted Aug 23, 2017 09:00 AM

Hi All,

We are using LISA for deploying our VS to one of many LISA console we have. When we open LISA console and click on -> Server Console -> We are not able to see any VS getting displayed. 

Lisa Console throws error -> ''An error occurred building our list of models"

I tried to restart the server, but it is not resolving the problem. When I went to "Resource group" in LISA Console , I do see that two of the VSE tagged to that console are stroked off. I restarted those two also. But issue is not resolved. Kindly provide what needs to be done. I am using LISA 7.5.2. #lisaserver #consolemessage

• 2.  Re: LISA Console not showing list of VS - Error occurred building our list of modules

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 23, 2017 09:53 AM

Hello,

It looks like this may be an issue with the VSE's. Can you please check the vse.log to see if there are any errors and post them here. 

Thanks,

Surya.