CA Service Management

• 1.  CA SDM url cant access on mobile browser

Posted Aug 24, 2017 06:30 AM
      |   view attached

Hello Team

I'm not able to access my servicedesk url on mobile browser. I'm already connected the same network . I can access sdm url on another pc as well but cant access on mobile browser. its giving something like dns issue. See the screenshot below. My sdm is hosted on VM

PLease advise how to resolve

Thanks

• 2.  Re: CA SDM url cant access on mobile browser

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 24, 2017 06:57 AM

Hi Aamir,

When you say that you are not able to access the SMD URL on mobile interface, could you let us know what version of the mobile device are you using? What version of SDM are you running currently? If you noted an error message, Could you provide us with a screen shot of the same?

Confirm if you have configured the Data-sources right in the USS environment for SDM. Click the 'Test Connection' button to check the connection is successful.

This should help.

• 3.  Re: CA SDM url cant access on mobile browser

Posted Aug 24, 2017 07:07 AM

Hi Mahesh

Mobile device is android KitKat n  I have sdm 17 environment. See the sceenshot attached pls.

I didn't install USS yet. DOes it recommended to access sdm url on mobile browser?

• 4.  Re: CA SDM url cant access on mobile browser
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 24, 2017 07:46 AM

Hi Aamir,

Additional question, If you are using direct link for SDM on your mobile device, could you confirm if the application has exposed on the internet?

If you don't, then you would not be able to access the link on your mobile device if its is just Intranet exposed.

Let me know if this is the case.

• 5.  Re: CA SDM url cant access on mobile browser

Posted Aug 24, 2017 08:09 AM

Thankyou Mahesh for the explaination

I need to exposed sd on internet then.

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 4:46 PM, Maheshwar_Kusuma <