Top Secret

• 1.  Top Secret Command Presentation

Posted Aug 25, 2017 01:51 PM

I'm looking for a presentation on the Basic Top Secret commands for an Access Services group.  I would like to be able to present and communicate the basic (Add, Remove, Permit, Revoke, Replace, etc.) commands and how they are used against the various resources in a presentation for the group to provide a simplified way of performing the command strings.  The group has worked with RACF but now must no must integrate Top Secret into their workload.

• 2.  Re: Top Secret Command Presentation

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 28, 2017 08:33 AM

Good morning Greg,

I converted your question to a discussion because there was no direct question to answer and I am assuming that you are hoping that someone has some sort of presentation that they could share with you.  If you are looking for support to supply something other than our documentation than I am sorry to say that we do not have any type of presentation.  These type of training presentations are usually done by the site administrator or I would suggest reaching out to your site's CA Rep to see if there is something available through training/sales/education.

Have a wonderful week!!

~Eileen~