Hi anyone knows how to increase the Java memory of axa_log_gateway and is it necessary? The probe as shipped requires 256 MB of RAM.
You could increase the memory for this probe as follows, if necessary:
1. Highlight the probe in Infrastructure Manager on the robot where it is running
2. Right-click and choose "Edit..." from the menu
3. This will bring you to the screen where you can edit the probe startup options.
4. One of the options you see will be "Arguments" and will contain the following text:
5. If you wanted to increase the probe's memory allocation to 512mb (for example) you would change this field to contain:
-jar axa_log_gateway.jar -Xmx:512m
I am not sure there is really a need to do this unless you notice the gateway is performing slowly and consuming all the allocated memory (or slightly more) as I could not find any cases where this was a recommended solution but in case you need to increase the memory the above should work.
Thank you Jason.
Just to know, for those who are going to do, it worked. It's really not using the size that I had put, but in this time it is using more than 256 MB, it is consuming 434MB.
Retrieving data ...