Clarity

• 1.  Link subpage to a subobject

Posted Aug 30, 2017 03:09 PM
      |   view attached

how do I link a new menu to a subobject?

I have created a subobject and I want to be able to create a link to it from the properties tab. refer to screenshot.

I would like to link the "Mission criticallity" submenu to the subobject i created. How do i achieve that?

• 2.  Re: Link subpage to a subobject
    Best Answer

Posted Aug 31, 2017 03:43 AM

A link to the list view of a subobject will automatically appear within the "Properties" tab of the parent object (providing the user has access rights to the subobject).

• 3.  Re: Link subpage to a subobject

Posted Sep 06, 2017 12:41 PM

I get it now. I didn't notice the link appearing automatically on the properties tab. Thank you. 

• 4.  Re: Link subpage to a subobject

Posted Aug 31, 2017 07:17 AM

I think you can create a subobject and then go to the Master Objects Views from Administration --> Studio --> Objects path. 

Click on the "Layout - Edit" view for the master object and you will definitely find a row for the Subpage of that subobject. 

Once clicked, you will be able to modify the name of Subpage as per your requirement. So I think rather that linking it to a different Subpage, you can rename the subpage (to "Mission Criticality") and achieve what you were looking for. 

Hope that helps. 

Thanks,

Abhisek Dhar