Rally Software

Expand all | Collapse all

How can I add my custom made app to Dashboard? It's not in the app catalog and I don't want to re-create it from scratch:

• 1.  How can I add my custom made app to Dashboard? It's not in the app catalog and I don't want to re-create it from scratch:

Posted Aug 31, 2017 08:31 AM

I have a custom app under Home:

and want to have it on Dashboard too.

But it's not on the list:

So ...how can I add PI11 Sprint 1 Info custom page to Dashboard?

• 2.  Re: How can I add my custom made app to Dashboard? It's not in the app catalog and I don't want to re-create it from scratch:

Posted Aug 31, 2017 10:36 AM

How did you create your custom app?

• 3.  Re: How can I add my custom made app to Dashboard? It's not in the app catalog and I don't want to re-create it from scratch:

Posted Aug 31, 2017 10:45 AM

Khm, it is actually a custom page made by clicking the + icon on Home menu. I guess I should use "build your own" option from screenshot above, to get it on the list (app catalog). Will try that ...

• 4.  Re: How can I add my custom made app to Dashboard? It's not in the app catalog and I don't want to re-create it from scratch:
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 31, 2017 11:49 AM

Hello skrebl

You can install custom app code underneath any CA Agile Central navigation tab by creating a custom page, then installing the Custom HTML app from the catalog.

Thank you, 

Ruchika

• 5.  Re: How can I add my custom made app to Dashboard? It's not in the app catalog and I don't want to re-create it from scratch:

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Aug 31, 2017 12:55 PM

Hello Bernard,

Subscription administrators can add their own Custom HTML apps to the App Catalog to be shown alongside CA Agile Central apps. From the Subscription page, click + Add New to add an app:

Here is also a link that will provide more information on adding your custom apps

Subscription Level App Catalog | CA Agile Central Help 

Thank you,

Christian

CA Agile Central Customer Support