AnsweredAssumed Answered

Inconsistent "Help" link 15.2

Question asked by Dale_Stockman Champion on Aug 31, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 26, 2017 by CA-TECH-INFO-DAMON

When clicking on "Help" link in upper right corner of CA PPM Classic UI, some users get taken to corresponding documentation in DocOps, others are presented with profile Login page.  In two cases, both users are members of CA PPM Community - one gets to the documentation directly, without logging in, the other must login.

Thought it might be app server related, but behavior is the same regardless of which server users are logged into.

Any ideas?

Have reviewed:  https://communities.ca.com/thread/241752320  When clicking on Help link, I'm on my own timesheet page, not accessing secure content.  Also, resource email address doesn't appear to affect behavior (e.g. was a.b@x.com in CA PPM, changed to a.b@y.com so that same email address was in both CA PPM and CA PPM Community.

Also, after I login to CA profile (I'm one of the use cases), everything works great, as expected.  If I logout, the help link in CA PPM still works fine, as expected.  Can logout of everything, close browsers, start over and Help link continues to work - until at some point, it stops working and I get the login page again (after rebooting computer?  IDK, yet.)

Dale

Outcomes