Service Virtualization

• 1.  Virtual Service Recording - ForwardCars Application Issue

Posted Sep 06, 2017 10:08 AM

Hello All, 

I am new to service virtualization, working on CA DevTest 10.x  . I am going through the demo examples(Forward Cars application) provided along with the demo server. Forward Cars application is running with esb, inv,loan Modules on different port numbers . Now , I am trying to create a virtual service through dev portal after changing the esb port 7000 to the VSE server port 8001, but not able to record the transactions ... Could some one can help me in this scenario ?  

I am practicing as mentioned in the you tube link -

Quick Tour of CA Service Virtualization 10 - YouTube 

Thanks,

Uday

• 2.  Re: Virtual Service Recording - ForwardCars Application Issue
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 06, 2017 10:54 AM

Could you please open a ticket with CA support?  We can do a webex to look at why you are not able to record.  

• 3.  Re: Virtual Service Recording - ForwardCars Application Issue

Posted Sep 07, 2017 04:39 AM

I am going to open a ticket CA support team shortly . I have found an observation in between that I am using enterprise dashboard 9.1 where all other services are pointing to 9.x . Is this a concern ?

• 4.  Re: Virtual Service Recording - ForwardCars Application Issue

Posted Sep 07, 2017 05:32 AM

I am going to open a ticket CA support team shortly . I have found an observation in between that I am using enterprise dashboard pointing to 9.1 where all other services are pointing to 10.x . Is this a concern ?