Hi guys I am working on Policy Manager v8.3 & OAuth 2.0 v3.4.0. I have Policy Manager installed with OAuth Toolkit in Policy Manger.
I know how OAuth works, but I am confused on how to implement it in Policy Manager.
I want to secure one of my service(API Proxy) with OAuth 2.0. As of now I do not want to use API Portal.
- How can I get client_id,secret?
- Any grant type is fine as this is a demo.
- Which Assertion should I use in my policy?
- How will I get an access_token?
- How to validate it in my policy?
I know I am asking too many questions. Please help me out with suggestions & sample policies if available.