Rally Software

• 1.  App/Tool for Bulk Unsubscribe

Posted Sep 08, 2017 02:10 PM

We're looking at un-subscribing many accounts that have now logged in for over a year.  Is there a bulk tool for this like there is for deactivating accounts?

• 2.  Re: App/Tool for Bulk Unsubscribe
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 08, 2017 02:30 PM

trevor.lowing I've been using the super awesome Bulk User Update Utility built by kcorkan, however, this app is really intended for access rights!  I use the app for all sorts of queries and updates since it will allow you to search on multiple users at a time.  It's not available in GitHub yet, so I mentioned her in case she is interested in sharing with others. 

• 3.  Re: App/Tool for Bulk Unsubscribe

Posted Sep 12, 2017 05:02 AM

trevor.lowing,

There is also the User Management Ruby script available here, GitHub - RallyTools/Rally-User-Management .  It is not officially supported, but provides a lot of options.

Michael

• 4.  Re: App/Tool for Bulk Unsubscribe

Posted Sep 12, 2017 04:28 PM

We have used that in the past but looking for a native alternative.

• 5.  Re: App/Tool for Bulk Unsubscribe

Posted Sep 15, 2017 05:09 AM

Trevor,

If you go to the Users Tab and set up Advanced filters for "Last Login Date" < 09/01/2016 and Disabled = No, you could then select all the results and edit them to set Disabled to Yes.

User tab filter on Last Login Date

Let me know if you have any questions or if this works for you.

Michael

• 6.  Re: App/Tool for Bulk Unsubscribe

Posted Sep 15, 2017 10:03 AM

How about an On Prem solution?  We don't have the advanced filter on the Users Tab.

Thank you,

• 7.  Re: App/Tool for Bulk Unsubscribe

Posted Sep 18, 2017 06:02 AM

Donna,

One of the scripts is probably your only option until the new version of On-Premises is released and installed.

Sorry I don't have a better solution for you.

Michael