Layer7 API Management

• 1.  windows 10 font of Policy manager

Posted Sep 11, 2017 06:56 AM

Hi There,

On windows 10 I have installed policy manager and connected to ssg gateway ,then I see the font weird, which mean the font on policy window is overlapping.Please see the below screen shot for your reference.Please advice how to fix it.

• 2.  Re: windows 10 font of Policy manager
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 11, 2017 11:22 AM

Hi,

I can see from your screenshot that you are 9.1. 

I had seen a similar case which was 8.x.

But windows 10 didnt seem to have official support until 9.2

Requirements and Compatibility - CA API Gateway - 9.2 - CA Technologies Documentation 

I think you can change your video driver to be less high resoloution and it likely will help. But do you happen to know if 9.2 Policy Manager to a 9.2 Gateway has the same issue?

• 3.  Re: windows 10 font of Policy manager

Posted Sep 11, 2017 01:39 PM

Hi Charles,

I see the similar issue with 9.2 gateway as well when we connect with 9.2 policy manager.See the below screen shot for your reference.

Next i will try changing video driver to be less high resolution as you suggested.

• 4.  Re: windows 10 font of Policy manager

Posted Sep 12, 2017 11:38 AM

Seems like i have resolved this problem with a work around,essentially we need to override high DPI scaling behavior.

• 5.  Re: windows 10 font of Policy manager

Posted Sep 13, 2017 04:07 AM

Please can you let us know the exact steps you followed to override the high DPI scaling? This will help other people who have this same problem.

• 6.  Re: windows 10 font of Policy manager

Posted Sep 16, 2017 06:56 PM

The steps as follows:

Right click the policy manager icon-->select tab comparability-->Enable(select check box) high DPI scaling.

• 7.  Re: windows 10 font of Policy manager

Posted Oct 17, 2018 06:45 AM

The user will solve the issue here to search how to screenshot on pc and i also use this when i was facing the problem.