CA Service Management

• 1.  Draft SDM12.9 change opvoeren

Posted Sep 12, 2017 10:06 AM

HOe kan ik SMD12.9  een standard change opvoeren, die nog niet geheel compleet, opgeslagen wordt voor verdere verwerking door collaga's, zonder dat de change direct op basis van categorie wordt opgevoerd op de backlog van de uitvoerende afdeling. M.a.w. een draft change opvoeren en later completeren?  

Peter Spanhaak ATOS Nederland

• 2.  Re: Draft SDM12.9 change opvoeren

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 13, 2017 07:07 AM

Hi Peter,

I really don't understand the content in yoru language but after a goolge translate here is what it transpired to

"How can I increase SMD12.9 a standard change, which is not yet completely complete, to be saved for collaga's further processing without the change directly by category being added to the backlog of the executive department. In other words raise a draft change and complete it later?

Peter Spanhaak ATOS Netherlands"

Let me know if you are in sync with the translation.

The change order can move to different statuses and kept on hold for background work in this case. Are you looking to HOLD the change order for further information and once that has been achieved, you want to move the change order forward? 

You can have workflow processes around the change order to automate the same or manually place the status to HOLD until you get the information or results achieved, which will ensure that all relevant SLA processes are kept on hold.