Clarity

• 1.  Agile Central and Clarity Integration

Posted Sep 13, 2017 05:47 AM

I am looking for Help on Integration between Agile Central and Clarity. Where i can have data flow between two systems.

Thank you advance for help

• 2.  Re: Agile Central and Clarity Integration

Posted Sep 13, 2017 08:36 AM

Avi12Apr2017,

There is some information about this Integration available here: CA PPM | CA Agile Central Help.

Hope that helps.

Michael

• 3.  Re: Agile Central and Clarity Integration

Posted Sep 13, 2017 09:09 AM

This i read, but how to Integrate is not mentiond. Hence ticket was created

• 4.  Re: Agile Central and Clarity Integration

Posted Sep 13, 2017 09:41 AM

Moved this over to the CA PPM Community. 

• 5.  Re: Agile Central and Clarity Integration
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 13, 2017 01:24 PM

Hello Avi12Apr2017, 

Please see information on how to integrate PPM with AC here : 

Integrate CA PPM with CA Agile Central - CA PPM - 15.2 - CA Technologies Documentation 

• 6.  Re: Agile Central and Clarity Integration

Posted Jun 20, 2018 06:56 AM

You can configure a bi-directional integration between CA Agile Central and Clarity (Now CA PPM) using an out-of-box integration solution, OpsHub Integration Manager. OpsHub Integration Manager helps configure integration between these two tools. It also offers additional features such as Conflict Management between both systems, multi-projects/multi-entities integration support, and multiple deployment options. Users can then synchronize the following entities between these systems:

• CA Agile Central:  All systems, custom issues type, sub-task type, version, worklog
    • CA PPM: Project, task  

You can find more details here: https://www.opshub.com/ca-ppm-integration/ca-project-portfolio-management-ppm-ca-agile-central-rally-integration/