CA Service Management

• 1.  Trying to locate and modify the Self-Service ticket field in Service Desk

Posted Sep 15, 2017 02:03 PM
      |   view attached

I am trying to modify the fields that employee see when they log into Service Desk and need to create a ticket or request but am unable to find the proper place to make these changes.  I have attached a screenshot below to help point out what I am writing about.  It seems like I may have to modify some javascripts related to the home.htmpl file.  Any assistance with this issue is appreciated!

• 2.  Re: Trying to locate and modify the Self-Service ticket field in Service Desk
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 15, 2017 02:08 PM

Richard,

The employee form group should have a detail_cr.htmpl form that you can modify and add fields to. Within Web Screen Painter just make sure you select the correct form group.

• 3.  Re: Trying to locate and modify the Self-Service ticket field in Service Desk

Posted Sep 15, 2017 02:16 PM
      |   view attached

That was where I went first an was unable to find it.  The only form we have in the Employee form group is the about.htmpl to set our contact info.  I have attached how the user gets there if that helps clear it up.

• 4.  Re: Trying to locate and modify the Self-Service ticket field in Service Desk

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 15, 2017 02:16 PM

Richard...

As Alex_Perretti mentioned, this can be done via Web Screen Painter. Ensure that you select EMPLOYEE from the Interface dropdown and select the appropriate Form Group.

• 5.  Re: Trying to locate and modify the Self-Service ticket field in Service Desk

Posted Sep 15, 2017 02:19 PM

Pretty embarrassed but thank you both!  Did not think to look at that.