IT Process Automation

• 1.  required EEM Cert file while installing eem

Posted Sep 18, 2017 07:11 AM

Hello Team

Where to get EEM Cert file as I'm installing PAM. ?? Also is it necessary the server must connected to AD DOmain? as the AD DOmain Field also there to put the name. As of now I'm testing in local environment and not have Domain

Please Advise

• 2.  Re: required EEM Cert file while installing eem
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 18, 2017 07:14 AM

You dont need it. Check the register service check box and provide the login and password for the eem user (probably eiamadmin)

• 3.  Re: required EEM Cert file while installing eem

Posted Sep 18, 2017 07:42 AM
      |   view attached

Hi Deama

THanks for the Advise

WHile clicking next it asks for EEM authentitcation , after that it gives

this. (See below screenshot) If I click Yes. Another window comup saying

'Failed to upgrade application'

Please Advise

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 4:15 PM, deama10 <

• 4.  Re: required EEM Cert file while installing eem

Posted Sep 18, 2017 07:45 AM

M Installed EEM version is Release: 12.51.5.24  . I instgalled from sdm 17 dump .

Is there any more updated version of eem?

• 5.  Re: required EEM Cert file while installing eem

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 18, 2017 08:22 AM

Amir,

Just click 'Yes' it will either upgrade the eem application to the current version or it will return a message that says 'no upgrade required' and allow you to move on.

If it fails I would suggest a support case be opened so we can assist you directly.

• 6.  Re: required EEM Cert file while installing eem

Posted Sep 18, 2017 08:54 AM

Hi Michael

When I click Yes it says "Failed to Upgrade Application" and when click No it says "Provide EEM Certificate File"

However I have to setup EEM on another server and it got successful and now PAM is installed Successfully. But still now I encountered few more issues

1. Whats the Username to login ? I didn't remember anywhere it asked while installation. However I put Administrator , ServiceDesk & CASMAdmin but not worked

2. I noticed PAM service automatically stops after some time. Then I have to start again but same thing happening. What could be issue?

• 7.  Re: required EEM Cert file while installing eem

Posted Sep 18, 2017 08:57 AM

If Ad is already configured in eem, You have to enter process automation application on Eem and add the domain user with the Profile that you want.

If it's not, Pam creates a local user pamadmin.

• 8.  Re: required EEM Cert file while installing eem

Posted Sep 18, 2017 09:20 AM

No , RIghtnow AD is not configured in EEM. I tried pamadmin just now but still not able to login.

What do you say on second issue regarding service stop?

• 9.  Re: required EEM Cert file while installing eem

Posted Sep 18, 2017 01:38 PM

Hi,

So if AD is not setup eem will use pamadmin, with the default password pamadmin. Check this link, ,it will show how eem will be first configured.

Example: Configure the Existing Installation to Regenerate Certificates - CA Process Automation - 4.3 - CA Technologies … 

• 10.  Re: required EEM Cert file while installing eem

Posted Sep 18, 2017 09:00 AM