IT Process Automation

• 1.  Not Able to login with default username & password

Posted Sep 19, 2017 05:16 AM

Hello Team

I'm unable to login into pam with default username & password. "pamadmin"

Rightnow. I have configured AD in EEM. So default local username should work if I'm right.

Please Help.

• 2.  Re: Not Able to login with default username & password

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 19, 2017 05:53 AM

Hello Amir Khan,

do you defined in EEM a Dynamic Group Policy to enable PamUsers permissions with Active Directory?

After this, do you run a CA PAM re-installation to configure it with the related definitions?

I would recommend you to open a CA PAM support case so that we can analyze the problem in more detail.

Regards,

Wolfgang 

• 3.  Re: Not Able to login with default username & password

Posted Sep 19, 2017 06:00 AM

Hi wbts

sorry there was a typo mistake. Actually I haven't configured AD with eem. So pamadmin account should work ...right?

• 4.  Re: Not Able to login with default username & password

Posted Sep 19, 2017 06:10 AM

In the EEM login page, are you able to see "Process Automation"(or the name which you have given for "EEM Application Name" during PAM install) for "Application" field. If yes, login with this and verify you have the user "pamadmin" under "Application User Details" in the tab "Manage Identities".

• 5.  Re: Not Able to login with default username & password

Posted Sep 19, 2017 06:27 AM

Hi SIva

See below. I have pamadmin account already and I just reset password but still not able to login

• 6.  Re: Not Able to login with default username & password

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Sep 19, 2017 08:38 AM

These login issues can be tricky to troubleshoot.  One of the easier methods would be to restart the installation from Disk 1, then on Disk 2 choose the reconfigure option:

Then on the EEM page use the Test EEM Settings button:

And test the pamadmin credentials:

If this doesnt work you could reregister the application from this same page and try again.