Rally Software

• 1.  Product Announcement - 'Ad-hoc' Project Navigation and Hierarchy in Personalized Navigation

Posted Sep 26, 2017 02:52 PM
    Hello Everyone,
    We are excited to announce that we have released some improvements to the Personalized Navigation based upon user feedback.  Users can now 'ad hoc' navigate across projects without pinning them.  This new functionality will give the user the ability to quickly navigate to any project at any time and also improves the visualization of the project hierarchy.  

Users will find an "All Projects" tab at the top of the Project dropdown which will have a view of all the teams and their hierarchies. Users can also pin and manage projects (depending on User’s permissions) from this view. 
    If you are not using Personalized Navigation yet, you can turn it on in the "New Features..." menu option under your user profile icon in the top right.
    As always, we welcome feedback on the changes and will do our best to resolve any concerns that you have.  Please submit your feedback in the same "New Features..." option I mentioned above.
    Thank you,
    Farnaz Sharifian
    Product Owner

• 2.  Re: Product Announcement - 'Ad-hoc' Project Navigation and Hierarchy in Personalized Navigation

Posted Sep 26, 2017 03:43 PM

Hi Farnaz!  I found this cool functionality last week, LOVE IT!  One particular item that would be nice would be to be able to expand and collapse all!  I have already provided my feedback through the New Features option!  Thank you!

• 3.  Re: Product Announcement - 'Ad-hoc' Project Navigation and Hierarchy in Personalized Navigation

Posted Sep 26, 2017 04:35 PM

Hi Sheri,

Excellent I'm glad you loved it!  And I will keep your feedback in mind for a future backlog item!
    Thanks,
    Farnaz Sharifian
    Product Owner