I am using API GateWay 9.1 product.
I want to build a policy which applies WS-Security 1.0 to a request with Exclusive XML Canonicalization WithComments or without comments.
I use the assertions:
+ Configure WS-Security Decoration, with
- - WS-Security Version: 1.0
- - Timestamp: Never include
- - Signature: SHA-256
- - Signing Key Reference: SHA-256
- - Key: IssuerSerial
- - Timestamp Signature:: <unchanged>
- - Sign Security Tokens: On
- - Data Encryption: <Unchanged>
- - Key Encryption: <Unchanged>
- - Encryption Key Reference: BinarySecurityToken
+ Apply WS-Security, with
- - Remove and recreate matching security header: On
- - Omit Actor attribute
- - Apply WS-Security
- - Version: 1.0
- - Use Selected certificate for default receipient [selected]
Is there any way to select whether to use Exclusive XML Canonicalization WithComments or 'without comments'?
as identified by 'http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#'
I cannot see any option or assertion to make the choice.
I hope someone can help..
Greetings, Sebastian van Voorn.