Clarity

• 1.  Expired Request

Posted Sep 28, 2017 01:45 PM

Hi,

I see the below Alert message, Does this indicate that the Page session is expired.

I Opened Projects list page in one tab and I left it for some time and came back and clicked on a link and it showed me this message and when I refreshed the page the Alert message disappeared and my actual page came into picture.

Application is upgraded to 15.2 version.

• 2.  Re: Expired Request
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 28, 2017 09:27 PM

Hi Santosh,

Can you please go through the below mentioned technical article TEC1245396,:

Intermittent message "An Expired Request Has been Detected. Request has been Canceled"

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Srikanth G

• 3.  Re: Expired Request

Posted Jan 02, 2018 01:50 AM

Hello Srikanth !!

Thanks for the Info. Support ticket has been created and they said when application is upgraded to 15.2 Patch 03 the Issue resolves, but it still exists.

The Issue "Expired Request" seems like a security feature and I want to confirm will this applies to all higher version ?

Thanks.

• 4.  Re: Expired Request

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jan 02, 2018 01:56 AM

Hi Santosh,

The error can be quite generic, the code issue with the product is taken care and it could be due to some load balancer issue or problem in proxy setting where PPM session is getting expired. If you have opened a case please then request to find a cause. 

Regards

Suman Pramanik