Our new product, CA Microgateway, is now available to North American customers. Below you’ll find some valuable information about this award-winning solution for securing and managing microservices.
CA Microgateway is used by enterprise architects and developers to secure and manage complex microservice deployments - enabling the enterprise to build agile applications that are trusted and scalable. Providing traffic mitigation, orchestration, and complete logging/auditing, CA Microgateway is designed for the enterprise, with developer-oriented tools.
- EA: Greater agility – allowing the enterprise to swiftly adapt to new market requirements with scalability, security, and manageability
- Developer: Faster time to market – developers can put more time into building the business capabilities encapsulated in microservices, by spending less time on common capabilities for managing access to the microservices, while introducing new developer-friendly* user experience for configuring common microservices capabilities, such as last-mile security, traffic control and mediation
Full Lifecycle API Management:
CA Microgateway is a part of a holistic solution for Full Lifecycle API Management offered by CA Technologies. These components include:
- Design and build APIs and microservices with CA Live API Creator
- Test with Blazemeter
- Secure and manage with CA Microgateway
- OAuth Server, integration, and edge deployment with CA API Gateway
- Discover and publish APIs, as well as manage relationships with CA API Developer Portal
- Consume and Develop with CA Mobile API Gateway
- Monitor with CA Application Performance Management
Feel free to visit the CA Microgateway product page for more information, and our microservices landing page for more information about microservices and how they may help you and your company become more agile.