Rally Software

• 1.  Issue sidebar view

Posted Oct 03, 2017 07:58 AM
      |   view attached

Hi, 

When I'm in Iteration view and I click on an issue, it opens a sidebar to view more details on that issue (see attached screenshot) without leaving the list view page. But when other co-workers click on an issue it leaves the list view and goes to just the page for just that issue. Is there a setting that controls whether or not the sidebar view opens or the whole issue navigates to another screen? If so where do I change that?

• 2.  Re: Issue sidebar view
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 03, 2017 08:33 AM

devopsagile3,

There is a toggle in the top right corner to switch between Editable Detail Pages (EDP), the full page view, and Quick Detail Pages (QDP), the sidebar view.

EDP to QDP

More information is available here: Detail Pages | CA Agile Central Help 

Hope that helps.

Michael

• 3.  Re: Issue sidebar view

Posted Oct 03, 2017 08:44 AM

devopsagile3,

Looking at the screenshot you attached, I think you are using an On-Premises version of Agile Central.  If that is the case the toggle is in the 'Labs' tab of your User Settings.  You can click on your avatar in the upper right corner and select 'My Settings' then click on the 'Labs' tab.  There should be a QDP toggle there to turn off.

Let us know if that helps.

Michael

• 4.  Re: Issue sidebar view

Posted Oct 04, 2017 05:03 AM

devopsagile3

If one of these posts helped you address your question, would you mark the one that assisted you as the correct answer, please?

Thanks!

Michael

• 5.  Re: Issue sidebar view

Posted Oct 04, 2017 07:17 AM

thanks for the help, this worked