DX Unified Infrastructure Management

Expand all | Collapse all

How create a filter in USM and not lose filter when refresh web browser

• 1.  How create a filter in USM and not lose filter when refresh web browser

Posted Oct 03, 2017 12:16 PM

Hi Team.

I have a question.

Is possible create a filter and select columns in USM and not lose filter when refresh web browser?.

I am creating filter but when update web browser or when open my UMP the next day the filter and the columns edit are lose.

Thanks for your help.

M.E

• 2.  Re: How create a filter in USM and not lose filter when refresh web browser

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 04, 2017 11:39 AM

You can create a custom alarm view for alarm filters in USM to provide quick views into specific data. For example, you can create an alarm filter that shows only disk alarms at or above critical or that shows only alarms with certain hostname components.

In addition, you can create a portlet that automatically shows an alarm view with a preloaded filter so that different users see different alarm views on startup.

To support multi-tenancy, you can see and can take action only on alarms from your origin. Authorized users can edit the Access Control List (ACL) to restrict further which alarms users can see.

Configure the USM Alarm View - CA Unified Infrastructure Management - 8.5.1 - CA Technologies Documentation