With transformation maps, is it possible to have Hashlov function with new seed data creation. Tried and found Warning message like no hashcolumn = value found in map notes.
If you are having any issues with transformation maps, I would suggest opening a support case. You can do this by going to https://www.ca.com/us/services-support/ca-support/contact-support.html or CA Support Online - CA Technologies .
It's possible that the transformation map being customized caused the issue, but we would need more details on what you created.
This documentation may help:
Work with Transformation Maps - CA Test Data Manager - 4.3 - CA Technologies Documentation
Use Transformation Map Files - CA Test Data Manager - 4.3 - CA Technologies Documentation
Thanks Taylor. We were suggested to post in community as well by support team.
I found the support case you had opened. It did not have any details on your queries like this post did. To me it looks like a possible product issue, but if you open a new support case, we can troubleshoot it further.
When you open the support case, please provide the following information:
- Version of TDM you are using.
- Custom seed list/data you are using.
- How you are using Hashlov function (or what you're trying to accomplish)
- Steps to reproduce with screenshots.
- Screenshot or full text copy of the error message.
- Enable debugging, recreate issue, and provide resulting log file. Directions to do this: https://support.ca.com/us/knowledge-base-articles.TEC1645916.html
Retrieving data ...