Clarity

Looking to Hire CA PPM Resources

• 1.  Looking to Hire CA PPM Resources

Posted Oct 06, 2017 08:10 AM

I am having a difficult time trying to find CA PPM experienced resources. I have 2 great positions open right now on my team. The first is a Sr. Software Developer. The perfect resource will have a heavy SQL programing background along with a lot of experience developing back end CA PPM processes.

The second role I have is a Sr. BA position. CA PPM experience is not a requirement but a nice to have obviously. This resource must have heavy process knowledge and have outstanding customer communication skills.

Both jobs are full time. They are located in the St. Louis county area. Great benefits and we are a growing team. Our internal CA PPM customer base has grown 100% year to date in 2017 with a projected growth of 46% in 2018. We will be upgrading to CA PPM v15.3 and integrating 8 internal applications to CA PPM from financials to HR related data. We are also looking to implement CA Agile (Rally) in the next 8 to 14 months (estimated). A lot of good things happening here at Charter. We have a team of 11 that is going to grow to over 15 in the next 6 months.

If interested please reply to this post with contact info. Or if you want to apply here is the job site:
    Working at Spectrum | Jobs and Careers at Spectrum 

Here are the job numbers

Sr. Software Dev job description 205145BR

SR Business Analyst IT position (205131BR)