Layer7 API Management

• 1.  Error on Invoking one function from the another

Posted Oct 09, 2017 10:49 AM

Error -

Error while executing Resource JavaScript API-level function null - line 0: Your account is not authorized to do debugging.

I have written a function in which I am getting the record from a specific resource after that I pass that record to another function that will update some fields of that record and generate a SysUtility.restPut() method. Then I got the above error.

Few more questions - 

1. I work in IST timezone, is there any way to get the answers to the questions in my working hours?

2. I rarely get this kind of problem on the community, do other people are proficient in implementing LAC?

Please try to reply soon. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

• 2.  Re: Error on Invoking one function from the another

Posted Oct 09, 2017 11:07 PM

In your first function call, were you able to get results back from the resource? Note that when you define functions associated to a table/resource, you must add those table/resource on the resource tab.  See: Manage Functions - CA Live API Creator - 3.2 - CA Technologies Documentation 

Another option is to put in more debug statements using log.debug(***) or call the function in Debugging mode with breakpoints. See: Debugger - CA Live API Creator - 3.2 - CA Technologies Documentation