Symantec IGA

• 1.  Hide SIGMA registration link

Posted Oct 12, 2017 03:58 AM
      |   view attached

Hi.

I've got a customer request, hiding the two links (forgot password, register) in the SIGMA login page.

I've searched the communities, looked at sigma admin tasks, looked at sigma admin configuration and even tried custom CSS - i cant seem to find any method to hide the two links, on SIGMA login page (see attachment).

Have i missed anything or do you have any good advice to complete this request?

Thank you.

• 2.  Re: Hide SIGMA registration link
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 17, 2017 09:49 AM

Hi

You will need to use custom css rule to hide the ‘Register’ link.

In the Branding screen, after you choose the Public view, add a new custom rule (click on the +) and enter the following selector name [ng-click="_selfRegistrationClick()"] .

Then add a new attribute, choose the ‘display’ attribute. If it doesn’t appear on the dropdown list choose the ‘other’ option and type in ‘display’ manually. Give it the value ‘none’ and save. See image below.

There were some issues around the custom branding rules in the 14.0 GA version that were fixed in CP1 which was released two weeks ago (CP-IP-140100-0001). You might need to install the CP before trying the instructions above. You can download it from the docops:

https://docops.ca.com/ca-identity-suite/14-1/EN/release-notes/ca-identity-portal-release-notes/release-notes-14-1-cumulative-patches

An equivalent patch was created also for IP on Virtual Appliance, CP-IPV-140100-0001. If you use vApp then you’ll need to deploy this patch. You can download it from the docops also:

https://docops.ca.com/ca-identity-suite/14-1/EN/ca-identity-suite-virtual-appliance/ca-identity-suite-virtual-appliance-14-1-service-packs-and-cumulative-patches/ca-identity-suite-virtual-appliance-14-1-service-packs-and-cumulative-patches

screenshot

• 3.  Re: Hide SIGMA registration link

Posted Oct 19, 2017 06:57 AM

Hi Florisvaldo,

Thanks for replying. We just upgraded to CP1 and it works like a charm - thank you.

-Morten