DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  Echange Reports

Posted Oct 14, 2017 12:21 PM

Hi

I am using Hybrid model of exchange (few services running in cloud and few in my office). i want to run the reports for exchange Monitor. Please let me know how i can do it.

• 2.  Re: Echange Reports

Posted Oct 16, 2017 08:14 AM

Hi,

I assume that you want to Monitor your OnPremise Exchange and the Cloud Version with Office365. In the first step you must collect all Values and Metrics you need for the reporting with the nessesary probes.

From my Point of View that will be:

• CDM, Ntevl and Process - Monitoring the basic OS and the Azure Connector (which I think you use for Security credentials Synconisation)
    • AD Probe - For Monitoring the health of AD OnPremise
    • Exchange Probe - Monitoring Exchange Status OnPremise
    • Office 365 Probe. To monitor the Exchange and gerneral Status of the Cloud Enviroment
    • DNS and LDAP Response Probe - to monitor the Response times in the network and to the O365 Server
    • E2E Probe - if you want to monitor more in deep the User Experiance

Please not that are the basic stuff from the application side. When you have all these values/metrics than we can talk how to build reports which tell you more than the standard stuff.

@CA Development: If you have for the above use case some OOTB reports I love to get it.

Thanks

Alex