DX Unified Infrastructure Management

• 1.  UIM LDAP Integration

Posted Oct 16, 2017 04:52 AM

I've just been told by support that in order to configure LDAP login I have to install the Windows Infrastructure manager just to set it up. We are using the web UIM on Linux for everything else  without issue.

Can we have an RFE to make this possible in the web version - which would seem to be a glaring oversight..

• 2.  Re: UIM LDAP Integration

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 16, 2017 06:51 AM

Dear Colin Matthews, as Support confirmed Enabling Login with LDAP  is currently not possible with the Admin Console.  >> Create an Idea in this community for requesting an Enhancement Request.  

• 3.  Re: UIM LDAP Integration

Posted Oct 16, 2017 10:34 AM

You can still create what is necessary in raw configure in the AC on the hub...

• 4.  Re: UIM LDAP Integration

Posted Oct 16, 2017 10:43 AM

Well I'd have thought so - but support tell me you cannot do it this way... which implies it won't work as a way of creating the configuration

• 5.  Re: UIM LDAP Integration

Posted Oct 16, 2017 10:49 AM

I'm sure it will. As long as the configuration is correct and is in the CFG file, there's no link with where it comes from… (The problem is that the configuration requires many keys and might be a bit complex, but if this is valid, that should work).