Clarity

• 1.  Jaspersoft Time Compliance Report - Timesheets from closed reporting periods showing status of Open

Posted Oct 18, 2017 10:41 AM

Hi All,

I use the Time Compliance and Time Compliance - Detail reports in  #jaspersoft for timesheet compliance.  I noticed that timesheets from time reporting periods that are closed are all listed with an "Open" status.  Example: Month of April all timesheets were posted, but when I look in Japsersoft the "Compliance %" is 0 when the weeks in April are selected.  

Is this functioning as designed?  I'd rather not have to manually count or open reporting periods when calculating compliance over longer periods (quarter, year, etc) 

Thanks!

• 2.  Re: Jaspersoft Time Compliance Report - Timesheets from closed reporting periods showing status of Open

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 18, 2017 11:22 AM

Hi Cameron,

Have you run the Load Data Warehouse job recently? Try running a full load and see if that helps updating the rows.

Hope this helps -Nika

• 3.  Re: Jaspersoft Time Compliance Report - Timesheets from closed reporting periods showing status of Open

Posted Oct 18, 2017 12:25 PM

Hi Nika,

The Load Data Warehouse job ran on Monday, (2 days ago) but also ran twice last week and I ran into the same issue.  Thanks for the reply!

• 4.  Re: Jaspersoft Time Compliance Report - Timesheets from closed reporting periods showing status of Open

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 19, 2017 03:48 PM

Hi Cameron

This is really odd. Do you mind raising a case with us so we can take a closer look? Thank you -Nika

• 5.  Re: Jaspersoft Time Compliance Report - Timesheets from closed reporting periods showing status of Open

Posted Oct 19, 2017 03:56 PM

Hi Cameron, 

Can you confirm if you ran the incremental or the Full Load of the Load Data Warehouse job? 

• 6.  Re: Jaspersoft Time Compliance Report - Timesheets from closed reporting periods showing status of Open

Posted Oct 20, 2017 08:53 AM

Hi Brandon,

Yes, full load of the Load Data warehouse job ran last night.  Checked this morning with same issues.  I will submit a ticket, not a huge impact but it does seems strange.   Thanks all for the replies!

• 7.  Re: Jaspersoft Time Compliance Report - Timesheets from closed reporting periods showing status of Open

Posted Oct 20, 2017 07:05 PM

Thank you for the update, Cameron. I would agree with you and Nika that it does seem strange... You're on the best route with CA Support!