Clarity

• 1.  Complex ways of filtering by date, Advanced reporting

Posted Oct 20, 2017 04:07 AM

Hi Community members,
    Does anyone of you know how we can set date filter in Advanced reporting so that whenever the raport is to be generated it should show time entries of previous week and only previous week?
    It's easy to set fixed date range by using 'Date Worked', and 'is equal' 'is between' values but what I would like to do is to have a certain report send out each Wednesday to a certain group of people that should contain values of previous week time entries.
    I did the filters as below but thats not exactly what I want. Here raport will simply gather the data from each period before current week but not older than this month's week. So assuming I'll leave it like that it'd gather data from first week Mon-Sunday, and send it out on Wendsday of the second week. Further it'd gather the data from Mon-Sunday first week AND Mon-Sunday second week and send the data out Wendsday of the week third.
    What I want is to have all weeks send out separatelly. How could I do that?
    The questions is not about the job scheduling as I know how to set it, it's the date range I'm struggling with.

• 2.  Re: Complex ways of filtering by date, Advanced reporting
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 26, 2017 05:07 AM

Karol

You should be able to use the DAY relative value with an offset.  So, if you are running the report on Wednesday of week 2, but you want Monday-Sunday of week 1, then your filter could be "is between DAY-10 and DAY-3"

Does that give you want you need?

Deepak