Clarity

• 1.  XOG Out SQL Exception with error code : 1427

Posted Oct 24, 2017 10:45 AM

Hi,

I'm trying to XOG Out some custom object instances, and in a few of them (it works properly for most instances) I am getting a fatal error: "SQL Exception with error code : 1427" (single-row subquery returns more than one row)

I haven't found any significant differences between the instances that work and the ones that don't. I thought it could be due to audit trails, but after deactivating it for both the custom object and it's subobjects, the problem still persists.

I don't know if it's relevant but I added the tag to include attached documents   <args name="documentLocation" value="path"> as I need to read them (it throws the same error when I don't include it anyways).

At this point I am totally out of ideas, any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks.

• 2.  Re: XOG Out SQL Exception with error code : 1427

Posted Oct 24, 2017 11:02 AM

Were you able to get any additional information from Clarity logs?

• 3.  Re: XOG Out SQL Exception with error code : 1427

Posted Oct 24, 2017 04:18 PM

Would you like to share your xml input file.

• 4.  Re: XOG Out SQL Exception with error code : 1427
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 25, 2017 06:31 AM

Hi,

Sorry for not answering before, I was able just right now to solve the problem. There was something wrong with an attribute linked to a parameterized lookup. By simply overwriting the parameter  (changed it to a different attribute and back to the original one) the error has disappeared.

@Sridhar in the logs I could found that clarity wasn't being able to retrieve the parameter needed for the lookup, that's how we got the idea to overwrite it.

@urmas the xml was pretty simple:

<NikuDataBus xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../xsd/nikuxog_customObjectInstance.xsd" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
       <Header action="read" externalSource="NIKU" objectType="customObjectInstance" version="8.0">
          <args name="documentLocation" value="/app/shared/"/>
       </Header>
         <CustomObjectInstanceQuery>
             <Filter name="objectCode" criteria="EQUALS">z_ps</Filter>
             <Filter name="instanceCode" criteria="EQUALS">PS00002733</Filter>
          </CustomObjectInstanceQuery>
    </NikuDataBus>

• 5.  Re: XOG Out SQL Exception with error code : 1427

Posted Oct 25, 2017 07:45 AM

Thanks for posting the solution.
    You might want to mark that as the correct answer.