Rally Software

• 1.  Filter button on kanban board doesn't work

Posted Oct 25, 2017 06:39 AM

Hi, filter button on my kanban board doesn't work. When I click on it nothing happens and an error shows in devtools:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'toggleCollapse' of undefined
    at i._toggleFilterPanel (script-rui.combined.js.h-1443462851.pack:1)
    at c (extjs4script-sdk-async.combined.js.h26113808.pack:1)

It worked fine before. How to fix it?

• 2.  Re: Filter button on kanban board doesn't work
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 25, 2017 07:19 AM

karolina.lycus,

I see you have submitted a Support Case for this issue as well.  One of the Support Engineers will contact via that case.

Michael

• 3.  Re: Filter button on kanban board doesn't work

Posted Feb 03, 2019 04:04 PM

I am facing exactly same issue now on all browsers. Can you please publish resolution here?

• 4.  Re: Filter button on kanban board doesn't work

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Feb 04, 2019 01:45 PM

Hi.

The issue with apps and custom code is that the same error can happen in different circumstances. 
    From your screenshot, it seems one of your objects is 'undefined' leading to the property not being accessible, but it's impossible to know more with this screenshot alone.

To troubleshoot this further we'll need the full code. Normally the only way to find this will be to use the Chrome DevTools and debug this code, trying to learn which is the 'undefined' object and why it's undefined.

While our Support is not formally troubleshooting custom code, I'll be happy to help you. You can include your code here, but if to be honest, it's probably best that you open a support case (both for that you don't have to expose your code here in this public domain) and also so that I will take ownership on our side.

Please let me know if/when you created a case and I'll help out as I can.

Sagi

• 5.  Re: Filter button on kanban board doesn't work

Posted Oct 25, 2017 07:41 AM

Thank you

Karolina