Clarity

• 1.  Has anyone created an NSQL query to capture login attempts into PPM?

Posted Oct 25, 2017 09:28 AM

I would like to review the access logs from our Production environment. I would like to view it in terms of the time the log occured, the username that attempted to login and if the login was successful. I am not familiar with creating NSQL statements or how it works within the PPM schema and wondering if anyone might have done this before or could provide a starting statement that we could work from that captures this sort of information.

Thanks

• 2.  Re: Has anyone created an NSQL query to capture login attempts into PPM?
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 25, 2017 09:44 AM

As far as I know, attempted logins are not put into the database at all - there is evidence of unsuccessful login attempts in the app-ca.log file though, so pulling those log files should provide good info.

• 3.  Re: Has anyone created an NSQL query to capture login attempts into PPM?

Posted Oct 26, 2017 06:12 AM

You can see the last login time.

The User By License Type OOTB portal shows you a list of users with their last login. Does not show you if they tried succesfully or not, but just last time they logged in. You can look into it to see how the query works.

Hope that helps,

Anthony