CA Service Management

• 1.  list extension fields in list_nr

Posted Oct 25, 2017 04:13 PM

Is it possible to show extension fields of a CI in list_nr.htmpl?

• 2.  Re: list extension fields in list_nr

Posted Oct 25, 2017 04:44 PM

Hi Utku - if those extension fields are in the "nr" object (you can run bop_sinfo -a nr), then you should be able to expose those using WSP to edit the list form.  If they are held outside of that object and just referenced, then you may not be able to.

Did you try doing this in wsp?

Jon

• 3.  Re: list extension fields in list_nr

Posted Oct 26, 2017 01:32 AM

Hi Jon

actually I'm asking about the fields of ci extensions like attributes of har_serx or entservx etc. 

Fields of the nr objects are OK, but I want to also display the fields in extension tables

BR

Utku

• 4.  Re: list extension fields in list_nr
    Best Answer

Posted Oct 26, 2017 03:19 AM

hi Utku,

I found a way to display associated factory attributes without possibility to sort over.

code:

// factory: docx

function dispCstOrg(value) {
         rs.data(dispCstOrgVal);
         dispCstOrgVal = "";
    }
    function dispAsgOrg(value) {
         rs.data(dispAsgOrgVal);
         dispAsgOrgVal = "";
    }

<PDM_MACRO name=lsWrite text="var dispAsgOrgVal='';var dispCstOrgVal='';">
    <PDM_MACRO name=lsWrite text="<PDM_LIST ESC_STYLE=C FACTORY=docx WHERE=\"id = U'@{list.id}'\" PREFIX=object>">
    <PDM_MACRO name=lsWrite text="     dispAsgOrgVal='@{object.z_org_asg.name}';">
    <PDM_MACRO name=lsWrite text="     dispCstOrgVal='@{object.z_org_cst.name}';">
    <PDM_MACRO name=lsWrite text="</PDM_LIST>">
    <PDM_MACRO name=lsCol hdr="Customer Organization" attr="id" uid="1001" fmtfunc=dispCstOrg sort="no">
    <PDM_MACRO name=lsCol hdr="Assignee Organization" attr="id" uid="1002" fmtfunc=dispAsgOrg sort="no">

Regards,

cdtj

• 5.  Re: list extension fields in list_nr

Posted Oct 26, 2017 08:20 AM

Thanks cdtj !   

@utku.alp - does Timur's info help at all?

• 6.  Re: list extension fields in list_nr

Posted Oct 27, 2017 04:24 AM

Hi Jon

I tried it just a few mins ago and it worked. thanks to cdtj

Now looking for another solution to use extension fields in search. Actually I can add them to sf Rows but they are not affecting the result set. Trying to find a solution

• 7.  Re: list extension fields in list_nr

Posted Oct 27, 2017 09:06 AM

Hrm - that part I am not sure on.  cdtj might have an idea on that.

• 8.  Re: list extension fields in list_nr

Posted Oct 30, 2017 07:30 AM

should work as solution for BRELs, sfLookup example could be found here: https://communities.ca.com/message/242002944-re-additional-search-arguments-for-ci-in-change?commentID=242002944#comment… 

sfTextbox is fairly typical:

<PDM_MACRO name=sfTextbox hdr="Service Description" attr="assoc_entservx.z_srv_desc" size=40>

Regards,

cdtj

• 9.  Re: list extension fields in list_nr

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 26, 2017 04:20 PM

Timur, this is great community info. A side question...do you have idea how to make it dynamic...that is, extension factory and relevant attributes according to the CI displayed? Regards _Chi

• 10.  Re: list extension fields in list_nr

Posted Oct 26, 2017 02:46 PM

yes the format function in list form from is really usefull and you do a lot of funny thinks there

for the sort to work you will have to modify the domset of the referenced extension table with the schema designer and add the attribute you want to display to the SORT

My 2 cents

/J