I am trying to use SCM endevor eclipse,after creating the repository with the valid details(Mainframe, Pwd,etc) , I face an error [Endevor] - List packages failed!.. Can someone help.!!
We have had a ticket open, 00640996, on this exact issue for several months. We opened the issue right after we upgraded to V18. We escalated the issue on 10/11, but unfortunately, still have not heard much back from the developer. In our case, this happens only when you connect with an SSL connection and most likely has something to do with the new way the Eclipse plug-in is connecting to the MF. Non-SSL package lists work fine, but our company (Wells Fargo) will not be allowing us to connect with Non-SSL much longer.
You should open a case under support.ca.com with the full documentation. Are you seeing any package request in the spawned task ? If so, are there any errors associated with it ? Do you see the package request under Eclipse ? Is so, are there any errors associated with the request ?
Another place to check is with the spawned task (WSEWSSTC). See if there are any errors that may explain why packages are failing. If that doesn't help, just open a case with support.
We also had a problem with the Eclipse UI and accessing packages under V18. There were two things we had to do resolve the issue. The first was to change the URL we were using for the repository.
Under V17 it was: https://tomcat_url:port/axis2/ under V18 it should be https://tomcat_url:port/
The second thing we had to do was to add an addtional transport receiver in axis2.xml . CA Support confirmed this should be in the documentation.
I have attached 2 text files as I cannot get the cut and paste to work with my browser
After we did these things then the Eclipse UI worked correctly with SSL.
Retrieving data ...