Clarity

• 1.  Saving a timesheet or deleting time entry from it is showing "Expired Request" error.

Posted Oct 27, 2017 09:01 AM

Hi,

I have a returned timesheet and it has 40-45 Projects added and no hours entered. When I try to add hours and Save it is showing "An expired request has been detected. Request has been canceled"

I get the same issue when I try to remove any one of the Project from that Timesheet. Application Version - 15.2.

Please advice with your suggestions.

Thanks.

• 2.  Re: Saving a timesheet or deleting time entry from it is showing "Expired Request" error.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 27, 2017 09:28 AM

This shows that CSRF and session expired .Can you login to individual app server and try the same just to rule out other stuff.

Regards

Suman Pramanik 

• 3.  Re: Saving a timesheet or deleting time entry from it is showing "Expired Request" error.

Posted Oct 30, 2017 05:41 AM

This happens when your session exipred. When this happens to me, i go "back" in the browser then i refresh, and then all works back as before. Try that.

• 4.  Re: Saving a timesheet or deleting time entry from it is showing "Expired Request" error.
    Best Answer

Posted Nov 01, 2017 09:52 AM

Hi Anthony,

I have tried below work arounds from CA Support and nothing worked.

1.Going back / refreshing the page and navigating from beginning.

2.Clearing the Browser caches.

3.Clearing the App Caches/Groups.

4. CA Support team has "RESTARTED" the application services. Still issue not resolved.

Below Worked.

Using XOG the tasks from that timesheet were removed, now user was able to Add Hours and Timesheets got Posted now.

Hope this may helps you.

Thanks.