Service Virtualization

Expand all | Collapse all

Failed audit check: Event Term: event = ['Cycle started'] Fail message: The test case never started. This is usually a problem staging the test (not in the system under test).

• 1.  Failed audit check: Event Term: event = ['Cycle started'] Fail message: The test case never started. This is usually a problem staging the test (not in the system under test).

Posted Oct 30, 2017 02:04 AM

I run my suite using headless, I encountered below error during the execution of the test suite

C:\NotBackedUp\tmp\lads\8B24278BD2111E7AE1EE8B1FCEE28BC\Projects\Tests\TC_01_CreatePerson_Success.tst failed audit check: Event Term: event = ['Cycle started'] Fail message: The test case never started. This is usually a problem staging the test (not in the system under test).

I tried executing other project as well and getting the same exception

I tried re-installation as well and getting the same exception

DevTest version : DevTest 9.5

• 2.  Re: Failed audit check: Event Term: event = ['Cycle started'] Fail message: The test case never started. This is usually a problem staging the test (not in the system under test).

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 23, 2017 07:00 AM

Hello,

Do you mean any test suite you run headless( I assume you use Test Runner command or REST API calls), fails to execute? You can test some of the test suite from examples project of the installation.

Have you been able to execute TC_01_CreatePerson_Success.tst individually? 

Thanks,

Javed

• 3.  Re: Failed audit check: Event Term: event = ['Cycle started'] Fail message: The test case never started. This is usually a problem staging the test (not in the system under test).

Posted Nov 30, 2017 05:42 PM

Hi Javed,

I can able to execute single TC and getting proper result.

The issue was not resolved quite long time and I did the below,

1. Checked firewall for Devtest - its proper

2. reset my system profile - dint work

3. Created my profile in another computer - it works

4. Finally, re-build my machine - it works

So can't identify exact issue and not sure any other software corrupts devtest. Now after re-build all works as usual.

• 4.  Re: Failed audit check: Event Term: event = ['Cycle started'] Fail message: The test case never started. This is usually a problem staging the test (not in the system under test).

Posted Nov 30, 2017 09:34 AM

VIRUBASHAKI,

Can you provide the information that Javed requested earlier?

• 5.  Re: Failed audit check: Event Term: event = ['Cycle started'] Fail message: The test case never started. This is usually a problem staging the test (not in the system under test).

Posted Dec 01, 2017 06:49 PM

Does your test run a lot of iterations very quickly, run many VUs in parallel, or otherwise produce a lot of events?