CA Service Management

Expand all | Collapse all

uss integration error with service catalog

• 1.  uss integration error with service catalog

Posted Nov 03, 2017 06:50 AM

Hello Team

while integrating uss with sc, its giving error. "unable to connect to ca sc." what could be issue?

please advise

• 2.  Re: uss integration error with service catalog

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 03, 2017 07:19 AM

Hi,

The first thing that I see when looking at the integration settings you have there, is that the default request offering ID is 1. That's unlikely to be a valid offering ID; the "default default" is 10141, and numbers start at 10001. This is the "Report An Issue" service in the out of the box offerings.

But you should find more information in the USS logs, which are in Program Files\CA\Self Service\OSOP\logs

regards

Iain

• 3.  Re: uss integration error with service catalog

Posted Nov 03, 2017 08:25 AM

Hi Lain

i put default id as you advised but issue still same 'cannot connect to service catalog'

also i can see followign error in osop logs.. please advise wts the issue

• 4.  Re: uss integration error with service catalog

Posted Nov 03, 2017 08:32 AM

it also saying following "unable to upload certfile"

12:14:33,300 WARN [ExternalSourceData:275] SDM DATABASE ERROR
    12:14:33,813 WARN [404_jsp:121] {msg="/html/favicons/10154/favicon.ico", uri=/html/favicons/10154/favicon.ico}
    12:20:26,449 ERROR [CATALOGSource:120] Throwing exception : EE_EXCEPTION Exception
    [SafeCertificateReader::readPEM: unable to load Certificate data [certfile: E:\Program Files\CA\Self Service\OSOP\shared\aquila_temp\USMcertfile.p12, keyfile: E:\Program Files\CA\Self Service\OSOP\shared\aquila_temp\USMcertfile.p12]EE_EXCEPTION Exception]
    com.ca.eiam.SafeException: EE_EXCEPTION Exception
    at com.ca.itechnology.iclient.iTechCertificateReader.loadPEM(iTechCertificateReader.java:209)
    at com.ca.eiam.SafeCertificateReader.readPEM(SafeCertificateReader.java:84)
    at com.ca.eiam.SafeCertificateReader.readPEM(SafeCertificateReader.java:52)
    at com.ca.sfo.service.external.source.model.CATALOGSource.testLogin(CATALOGSource.java:623)
    at com.ca.sfo.service.external.source.model.CATALOGSource.validate(CATALOGSource.java:245)
    at com.ca.sfo.service.external.source.model.CATALOGSource.validate(CATALOGSource.java:193)
    at com.ca.sfo.service.external.source.ExternalSourceData.validateWithStatus(ExternalSourceData.java:54)
    at org.apache.jsp.html.portlet.datasource.testConnection_jsp._jspService(testConnection_jsp.java:111)
    at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
    at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
    at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:432)

• 5.  Re: uss integration error with service catalog

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 03, 2017 08:44 AM

• 6.  Re: uss integration error with service catalog

Posted Nov 03, 2017 08:59 AM

Hi Lain

pls note that SDM n SC already integrated using CASM_POLICY. and in USS , SDM is already enabled. I need to Enable SC in uSS now.

do u think i need to re generate USMcertfile ?

• 7.  Re: uss integration error with service catalog

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 03, 2017 10:39 AM

Are you still seeing that "Signed fields invalid" error from the screenshot? It suggests there's a PEM certificate file there, but we can't read it.

• 8.  Re: uss integration error with service catalog

Posted Nov 03, 2017 11:03 AM

Hi lain

I only see this error when click to Test button

"Cannot connect to service catalog "

I believe if I re generate usmcertfile might resolve the issue 

• 9.  Re: uss integration error with service catalog
    Best Answer

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Nov 03, 2017 11:58 AM

Aamir,

I'd recommend raising a  support case for this as I think we're getting into some tricky area here which could benefit our engagement via a webex of some sort.

_R

• 10.  Re: uss integration error with service catalog

Posted Nov 03, 2017 10:00 AM

Aamir - your other post:  USS not login with casmadmin account after AD integration  seems to be resolved as here you are showing you are able to loginto USS as an admin, so is that one all fixed at this point?

• 11.  Re: uss integration error with service catalog

Posted Nov 03, 2017 10:26 AM

Hi Jon

Thanks for followup

That issue still persist. As I said I can't login in uss with casmadmin

when i integrate eem to AD.  As of now. I have deleted the integration of

eem with AD.so I can login

On 03-Nov-2017 7:01 pm, "Jon_Israel" <communityadmin@communities-mail.ca.com>

• 12.  Re: uss integration error with service catalog

Posted Nov 29, 2017 09:05 AM

Hi La-Qa ,

Is this still an issue for you?  If so, I would recommend opening a support case for this so that an engineer can take a look at it with you and troubleshoot the problem.

Thanks,

Jon